A Year of Energy Books



My New Years Resolution was to read one book every week for a year. Distilling the most important facts down to a single infographic for each was much more challenging than anticipated. Along with crazy work hours and an incessant pile of pages waiting for me by my bedside each night, it was difficult to motivate myself to read some days. The common question I get is "How do you have time to read?" Honestly, one hour a day and really long Saturdays will do it. A second question I get is "Aren't these books repetitive? How much do you actually learn?" To which I say each book (even if they cover the same topic, like sustainable energy) covers it from a new angle- historical, economic, scientific, entrepreneurial, anthropological, etc. I guess it just depends. 

So what is energy? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consider a Spherical Cow

Should We Risk It?

Read one Book a Week